Beach Walk Macrame Wall Hanging
- Precio normal
- Precio de venta
- Precio normal
- Precio unitario
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
The corded design is knotted by hand over the course of several hours. The ceramic pieces are handmade from scratch and fired in an electric kiln. The winding design and deep blue teal colors invoke feelings of a sunny day on a windswept beach.
The neutral and blue colors complement virtually all of Scandinavian and bohemian decor, from contemporary to vintage.
Fiber art is an intentional work of art that adds warmth and texture to any space and helps to absorb sounds, diminishing echoes and making spaces feel cozy, warm, and peaceful.
The measurements do not include the small rope hanger, which you can adjust or remove according to your needs. If you don't want to use it, another way to hang the piece is to balance the wood on two nails, which can be somewhat hidden between the ropes for a very clean look.
This luxury piece bohemian macrame wall decor adds such a positive vibe and depth to your home. Works wonderfully as an accent statement piece in any room, living room walls, yoga studios, nurseries, balconies, farm houses etc. the possibilities are endless. So many variations of materials are and an array of textures and a mix of beige, white, ivory, and taupe, and tan hues make this aesthetically pleasing and compliments any vibe you're trying to achieve.
- Tapestry: 52" Long x 37" Wide
- If your piece came with a hanging rope or string, most of these require one nail, screw, or hook in the wall. Large pieces may require more than one, and those should be secured in a stud. Another option is to balance the wood on two nails that can be hidden among the ropes for a more clean, streamlined look. In this case you can remove the hanging rope.
- If your piece was shipped, it may have some wrinkles from being packed. You can use your fingers to straighten and move the parts into place. Feel free to email us for photos of how details are supposed to look. A very wide-tooth comb can be gently used on fringe.
- Unless explicitly stated, all Stacia Schaefer Design pieces are made from cotton rope or string. They should not be used outside and could shrink/distort if they get wet. You can lightly dust them or gently shake them to remove any dust that accumulates. Any wooden or ceramic pieces can be wiped with a dry cloth.
- **SUBJECT TO $20.00 SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT****